Searcing for the best free English grammar checker software is quite a hard task. For someone with a lot of workloads, you cannot possibly manually check things like emails, long blog posts, and so forth.
If you are just starting up, budget limitations make it almost impossible to hire a professional team for something as little as fixing minor grammatical glitches. To help you find the best free options to automate your grammar check, we have compiled the top picks.
Grammarly is one of the best free grammar checker tools that you can use for grammar, spelling, punctuation errors, and more.
It lets you check 100,000 characters at a time. You just have to copy and paste the content into the Grammarly editor, and it will check the content for factors like correctness, clarity, engagement, and delivery. With a text editor-like interface, you can easily do bold, italic, heading tags, and other stuff.
Should you want to use it directly in your WordPress site or your emails, you can do that using a free Chrome or Firefox extension, and it will highlight the errors by underlining them in red.
- AI-based text checker
- Browser, Google Docs, and MS Word integration
- 256-bit AES & SSL/TLS encryption
- Personal dictionary
- 1 user per account
- Available for mobile interface
- Advanced style suggestions
- Better sentence structure analysis
- Tone and formality level checker
- Wordiness and ineffective vocabulary filter
- Built-in plagiarism checker
- Style consistency checker
- Human proofreading (additional cost)
- Formality level
- Inclusive language
- AML SSO (for accounts with 50+ users)
- Word choice